Please see the bulletin posted by Blackboard:
The SafeAssign service will be upgraded on Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM US Eastern (GMT-5). Although we do not anticipate any downtime, during this deployment window users may experience an error while using SafeAssign features. Although immediately resubmitting the action should succeed, we suggest avoiding submissions during this window as a precaution.
In conjunction with the update, a new version of the SafeAssign Building Block for Blackboard Learn, Release 9.1 and higher will be released. These software updates to the SafeAssign central service and Building Block include fixes to the following SafeAssign issues:
- Receive "ERROR: query did not return a unique result: 2" when attempting to view SafeAssignments for a course when duplicate courses exist in SafeAssign.
- Error creating a SafeAssignment when a course has an existing SafeAssignment prior to installation of building block version 2.7.1.
- SafeAssign hangs on an intermediate page when students access a SafeAssignment in Learn 9.1 SP10.
- Text begin with angle brackets “<” in SafeAssignment Instruction and Comment fields are treated as a div tag.
- Name, Matching, and Submitted column headers are not sortable in Learn 9.1 SP8.
- Success message is not displayed when student submits a paper.