New Blackboard accounts (instructor and student) are loaded every 2 hours
- Course shells will be created on Saturday, March 29, 2014.
- New courses will be created every Saturday.
- Student enrollments are added twice daily for available courses.
- Instructor enrollments are added on Saturdays.
- Course shells will be created on Saturday, November 16th, 2014.
Manual Course Creation
Campuses wishing to have a course created or an instructor added to a course should be sure the information is in Mainestreet prior to the Saturday run. To facilitate course development between runs, a Bb Administrator can manually create a course shell in Blackboard. The course shell must be named correctly to avoid duplication during the course creation process and to ensure enrollments are appropriately added.