New Blackboard accounts (instructor and student) are loaded every 2 hours
- New courses created every Saturday
- Instructors assigned to courses every Saturday
- Students enrolled into courses that have been made available twice daily
- Course shells will be created on Monday, November 11, 2013
- Students enrollments will start on Monday, December 2, 2013 for those courses that have been made available
Manual Course CreationCampuses wishing to have a course created or an instructor added to a course should be sure the information is in Mainestreet prior to the Saturday run. To facilitate course development between runs, a Bb Administrator can manually create a course shell in Blackboard. The course shell must be named correctly to avoid duplication during the course creation process and to ensure enrollments are appropriately added.